The Wit & Wisdom of Martin VanBuren

Numerically, the 8th President. Objectively, the best ruler in the history of man.

June 17, 2004

Every cloud has a silver lining

John C Calhoun, Vice President, dickhead.One advantage to small stature is that you become very accustom to male genitalia being waved in your face.

While at first this seem to be a distinct disadvantage of diminutive height, it does cause a sort of heightening of the senses.


You see, I can recognize a dick the moment he enters the room. Even in the out of doors I'll often remark to Postmaster General Kendall or Secretary of War Poinsett--"Do you see that fellow 75 to 80 paces from our present location?"


When my confidant has recognized the gentleman in question I will proclaim, "Even from here I can tell he is a cockface."


Bounce ta dat yo.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tx Texas House Cleaning said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
I'm looking at the possibility of checking your wy wyoming house cleaning blog.

3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home