The Wit & Wisdom of Martin VanBuren

Numerically, the 8th President. Objectively, the best ruler in the history of man.

June 17, 2004

Yes, it is me. Martin Van Buren. Eighth President of the United States of America

I know what you are saying.


Mr. President didn't you die 142 years ago?


First off, it won't be 142 years until July and Martin's calendar still says June baby, June.


But I cannot deny the fact that I indeed am dead. While it isn't an excuse, I do offer it up as the reason I'm so late to the blog game.

But now I'm here to regale you with the collected wisdom of both my illustrious life and yea even the occasional comment on the current state of the world that becomes illuminated to me in this computational tomb of electrical charges, glass and metal strings.


In good faith I pledge to share my accumulated allegories, anecdotes and knowledge with regular posts.


With that I bid you a fond adieu.



HOLLA!!!


8 Comments:

Blogger Peabs, Emperor of the Universe said...

Best.

Obvs in '04.

3:54 PM  
Blogger JPMcKrengels said...

What about Connecticut? Got anything to say about Connecticut?

3:56 PM  
Blogger LascauxCaveman said...

What's this rumor I hear about you being the bastard son of that ol' swinger Aaron Burr?

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We found a simple and easy way to get infomation on [swinger clubs]. If you are into [swinger clubs] like my wife and I then you will want to go to [swinger clubs] to get the latest info.

3:31 AM  
Blogger Girly Girl said...

If you want over 18 adults only dating then Swinger Dating is the site for you. Totally free too :)

5:01 PM  
Blogger Blog World said...

i was just browsing through the blog world searching for the keyword posters and it brought me to your site. You have a great site however it is not exactly what i was looking for. Good luck on your site.

10:37 PM  
Blogger Me Maine House Cleaning said...

Excellent blog. Your site was great and will be
finding it again!  I surf the net for blogs like
yours.
I want you to look for my md maryland house cleaning blog.

7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My wife and I enjoy swinger party. We decided to put together a site to help others who are interested in swinger party. We hope you will check out our web site swinger party Look for us. Our nick is "sdray69". CYA there!

3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home