The Wit & Wisdom of Martin VanBuren

Numerically, the 8th President. Objectively, the best ruler in the history of man.

July 26, 2004

The Revolution is Upon Us

From the New York Times, known to many as the paper of record, but in my mind still no Kinderhook Free Press circa 1820:

Steve needs to get out more

If the 1952 Republican convention was the first television convention, and the 1924 conventions were the first radio ones, the 2004 election will be remembered because of them, the bloggers insist.



I was just thinking the same thing. I was thinking, 2004 is the year of 16 year-old nerd who has a masturbatory poster of Hubert "effing" Humphrey over his bed instead of the more typical Heidi Klum or Lip-syncing Whore Strumpet of the moment.



I also have it on very good authority that the kid's mom found a stack of old Economists under his bed and considered replacing them with Juggs or at least FHM, with the hope that her son might discover boobs and spend less time on the computer acting like an old nerd and enjoy his nerd youth more fully.



Fo real though, if I wasn't 222 years old and dead, there's no way I'd have time for a blog, not with all the fly hotties out and about.



I met this little girly. Her hair was kind of curly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nj New Jersey House Cleaning said...

Irresistible blog. I look for blogs like this one
when time allows me to. I enjoyed the site and I'll
check it next time!
I know that you love my work so, look up my wi wisconsin house cleaning blog.

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home