The Wit & Wisdom of Martin VanBuren

Numerically, the 8th President. Objectively, the best ruler in the history of man.

August 10, 2004

Could you be a little more specific?

Ralph is so hot right nowWe are truly a nation of the special.


Special ed, blue-plate specials, after school specials, special interests, I could go for hours.


Everybody's got an angle, a unique little view on the world and in that light I want to present you with the Muslims For Nader blog's link to a Mumia Abu Jamal article.


I know what you are saying, but MVB how can you call this a niche? Muslims for Nader that alone is like teens of people, perhaps dozens. And who doesn't like Free Mumia?


Oh, you aren't giving away Mumia? He's a guy on death row? Oh, I get the connection now, I thought it was some kind of Polynesian food give-away. Like free poi with every coconut or something like that.


I could have swore that crap by the purple stuff was MumiaAnyway, like I was saying, what's got more broad based appeal than the combo of Islam, Nader and a guy who probably killed a cop, but who we want free cause he articulates our hatred of "the man" in a marginally successful fashion?


Oh, I don't know, discount steak for Buddhists?


I asked for Adidas and she bought me Zips!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home