The Wit & Wisdom of Martin VanBuren

Numerically, the 8th President. Objectively, the best ruler in the history of man.

August 27, 2004

I'd buy one

It's like buying a large red penis, who wouldn't want that?

I don't know why GM pulled this Corvette ad off the air.


I've never been in a car, don't know how to drive, been dead since 1862 and I'm seriously thinking of getting one.


I mean clearly the kid in the ad has a huge schwantz, you can just tell by looking at his car. It's so obvs, it's schmobvs.


Accentuate your manhood anyway you can, that's what MVB says.


If it takes a $35,000 car, then so be it.



Then she bit me

1 Comments:

Blogger Mi Michigan House Cleaning said...

Super blog. I enjoyed the site and when I have the
time, shall visit the site again. Finding blogs this
good on the internet.
Go and click my co colorado house cleaning blog.

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home