The Wit & Wisdom of Martin VanBuren

Numerically, the 8th President. Objectively, the best ruler in the history of man.

August 04, 2004

TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How much for the American women, your daughter, sell us your children!

I can hardly believe my deep-blue, seductively strong and unusually perceptive eyes!!!


That is our President clearly conspiring with foreign generals.


I don't recognize the exact insignia, perhaps they are those Alsatian mercenaries the Holy Roman Emperor values so much, the one on the far right could be... Bohemian maybe? And I do believe the one in the middle is Captain Crunch!!!!


Soon our shores will be over run by this Holy-Roman-Mercenary-Cereal-Eating-Vaguely-Eastern-European-Intellectual-Horde!!!!


Color painted daguerreotypes don't lie my friends we have a full blown Benedict Arnold in our midst and I ain't talkin' about Pat Morita.


You better check yo self fool!

1 Comments:

Blogger MN said...

Hilarious

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home