The Wit & Wisdom of Martin VanBuren

Numerically, the 8th President. Objectively, the best ruler in the history of man.

September 14, 2004

Suddenly wishing I was buried in California

Hey don't get me wrong, I love the ladies and just because I'm dead doesn't mean I don't still have the urge to get it on, but in my experience necrophiliacs come with a lot of baggage that I'm just not looking for right now in a relationship.


Plus most of them are dudes and I just don't flow that way.


My epitaph will read
Was the last of Gs
Kicked the shit to make the white man bleed
God bless the dead

1 Comments:

Blogger Ca California House Cleaning said...

Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
this site again. I just worship the site its comes
from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
looking up blogs like this.
Check out my mi michigan house cleaning blog, you won't be sorry!

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home