The Wit & Wisdom of Martin VanBuren

Numerically, the 8th President. Objectively, the best ruler in the history of man.

September 13, 2004

You Can't Polish a Terd...

I like number 1, I like number 1But Apparently you can synthesis piss!


That's right an American company with the stupid and meaningless name of Dyna-Tek (I would have called it WisCo or Peetek) has developed a product called Surine.


They claim it's better for medical research or something because real human piss, "smells", "can foam" and "decays rapidly".


Nothing worse than a jar of decayed pee-pee I always say.


Clearly the real market opportunities here are stoners trying to pass their drug screen at WalMarts and R Kelly.


Get a contract with the later and you gots a license to print money as far as I'm concerned.


After the show, it's the after-party
and after the party it's the hotel lobby.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fl Florida House Cleaning said...

Charming blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! When I get the time I look for blog like
this one.
Hey son, you need to check out my oh ohio house cleaning blog!

2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home