The Wit & Wisdom of Martin VanBuren

Numerically, the 8th President. Objectively, the best ruler in the history of man.

October 14, 2004

It's probably just a newly legalized asault weapon

bulge

The good folks at Salon have been fostering a conspiracy theory that there is a mysterous bulge underneath George Bush's jacket during the debates.


Is he just happy to see Bob Schiffer? Does he have hidden prompter? Could he be being fed lines by his staff and still sound so dumb?


If you got real hair,
real finger nails,
if you don't need nobody to tell how to do your business
make some noise!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ny New York House Cleaning said...

Sensational blog. I took pleasure in the site and I
will go back! Surfing online for blogs like this one
is worth my time.
I can't explain, but you need to check my ky kentucky house cleaning blog!

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home