The Wit & Wisdom of Martin VanBuren

Numerically, the 8th President. Objectively, the best ruler in the history of man.

October 01, 2004

Somebody's been listening to MVB

Hear that?  That's the sound me kicking your ass!Recently, I suggested to Candidate Kerry that he take the President's claims of decicive leadership head on and remind people that decisive is a negative trait when you have a track record of making bad decisions.


Looks like someone's been reading MVB!


Last night in the first debate of the season Seantor Kerry said, "it's one thing to be certain, but you can be certain and be wrong."


I would have added, "it's also one thing to be the mildly retarded son of an ex-President, but when you imply that Iraq attacked America in a presidental debate either because it's past your bed time or because you are too dumb to know that didn't happen, you might as well just hang up the gloves."


Muthafuck him and John Wayne.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ronald Reagan, another dead ex-pres:

Wehhhhll, I should have left his pansy-ass dad back in Detroit in '80! One time I asked him, "Now Georgie Junior, tell your Uncle Ronnie what you want to be when you grow up?",
to which he said, "a bidniss man!"
"An EVIL businessman?"

10:37 AM  
Blogger Tommy said...

As always MVB you are on point.

10:46 AM  
Blogger President Martin Van Buren said...

But Ron wasn't he over 40 at the time?

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

now why you gotta be pickin' on THE DUKE?!

1:49 PM  
Blogger delightfully-unique said...

Creative blog.  I thought it was the best site out
and we had to go back to it! Every chance I get on the
net I search for blogs just like your site.
Jump into my or oregon house cleaning blog.

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home