The Wit & Wisdom of Martin VanBuren

Numerically, the 8th President. Objectively, the best ruler in the history of man.

November 01, 2004

Utter Bullshit

BULLSHIT

I must say this is pretty low even for a fish wrap like the New York Post.


Rupert Murdoch's worse than Fox News band of journalists have been reporting an alternate translation of the Bin Laden video from last week.


This translation suggests that Bin Laden will spare the Kerry states from terrorism and punish the Bush states.


Obviously, someone at the Post thinks reverse psychology is really clever.


I can only assume this idea that Bin Ladin is pro Kerry and therefore we should vote for Bush will be disseminated on talk radio, and Fox News for the rest of the day to charge up the loyal legion of one toothed Bushies who, "can't stand them no A-Rabs."


Don't believe the hype, VOTE KERRY, and drag every sane person you can to the polls along with you.


I know I'm looking forward to voting for the first time since the Kennedy v. Nixon election.


Used, abused without clues
I refused to blow a fuse
They even had it on the news
Don't believe the hype...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to worry, NBC's translation, which aired Saturday night at 11:30 p.m., had it right: "representatives of both candidates have approached me, asking me to endorse their opponent, which is difficult, because I LIVE FROM CAVE TO CAVE IN NORTHWEST PAKISTAN."

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home