The Wit & Wisdom of Martin VanBuren

Numerically, the 8th President. Objectively, the best ruler in the history of man.

December 23, 2004

Listen Up Children

Damn I used to look FINESince the high holidays are upon us, I thought for one brief moment I would spare the wit and offer a bit of wisdom from the imminently quotable, me.


I only look to the gracious protection of the Divine Being whose strengthening support I humbly solicit, and whom I fervently pray to look down upon us all. May it be among the dispensations of His Providence to bless our beloved country with honors and length of days; may her ways be pleasantness, and all her paths peace.


Feel free to use that one at an office party or at a swinging New Years Eve bash, I've found it to be a real panty loosener.


With that I bid you a fond farewell for 2004 and hope to regale you with posts-a-plenty in 2005.


2 legit
2 legit to quit

9 Comments:

Blogger Tommy said...

You speak so eloquently...
"sniff"

10:44 AM  
Blogger Tom Naka said...

Nice blog. Please check out my md small business health insurance
site. It is all about md small business health insurance
informations.

6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog you have! I really enjoyed it. I heard of a great site that is giving away a free set of Nike Golf Clubs. I think your readers will enjoy it. Just click the link below and enter your Zip Code to see if you qualify!
Free Nike Golf Clubs!

4:45 PM  
Blogger Admin said...

Great Video Game blog, thanks for letting me post a message. Great Job with your blog.

Thanks
download free game video

5:24 AM  
Blogger Mobility Aids Center said...

Hi Thanks for your interesting blog. I also have a blog/site, covering portable wheelchair ramps related stuff. Feel free to visit my portable wheelchair ramps site.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Wheel Chair Center said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a wheel chair sex site/blog. It pretty much covers wheel chair sex related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

3:09 PM  
Blogger Wheel Chair Center said...

Hi, Thanks for your interesting blog. Keep up the great work! I also have a site & blog about wheel chair site myspace.com, please feel free to visit.

7:17 PM  
Blogger Tn Tennessee House Cleaning said...

Excellent blog. Your site was great and will be
finding it again!  I surf the net for blogs like
yours.
In an efford of finding the right info, check for my nh new hampshire house cleaning blog site.

2:32 PM  
Blogger fitness-o-matic said...

Hey your blog is awesome,
My site is awesome too... it's all about wheelchair pads. You should check it out at wheelchair pads

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home