The Wit & Wisdom of Martin VanBuren

Numerically, the 8th President. Objectively, the best ruler in the history of man.

December 07, 2004

Two headed love child of pain and evil

Mick Mars and Motley Crue in Weekend at Bernie’s 3!Bill Clinton's pimping a new Chinese search engine?


That's a weird combo.


Motley Crue is getting back together?


Well honestly, you know nothing good can come from that.


Fox News is going to be "news" content provider for Clear Channel?


I can't wait for their flag waving rallies on liberal media bias, followed objective reporting on unpatriotic dissent.


Fox mogul, Rupert Murdock stated, we've managed to pass utter bullshit off as "news" in print, the internet and on TV, radio was really the last scrap of media we needed to reinforce with a constant barrage of lies and deceit... OR WAS IT???????


Creep wit me, as we take a lil' trip down memory lane
Been here longer than anyone in the game
And I ain't got to lie about my age

3 Comments:

Blogger sergeant fun said...

rupert is definitely one of the four horseman of the apocalypse.

6:25 PM  
Blogger JPMcKrengels said...

It Mick Mars is so white and gaunt that it looks like he was photographed in black and white while the others are in color. Most unhealthy man on the planet. I bet when he dies, he'll look better as a corpse.

10:57 AM  
Blogger Wy Wyoming House Cleaning said...

Charming blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! When I get the time I look for blog like
this one.
If your look to uncover information, please visit my mi michigan house cleaning blog

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home