The Wit & Wisdom of Martin VanBuren

Numerically, the 8th President. Objectively, the best ruler in the history of man.

January 12, 2005

Congrats

Mr and Mrs _____Nas and Kelis up and got married last Saturday.

According to publicist Tony Furguson, "if you were there, you were a friend or family member. They really wanted to keep it out of the press."


I guess that puts MVB in his place.


Where's the love Nas and Kelis?


Where
is
the
Love?


You may not talk about dead prez as much as Puffy or say, uh, The Dead Prez but seriously, does that mean I've just dropped off the face of the hip hop community entirely?


I mean, you don't even send over an evite?


What the hell?


But just to stay true, I think it's full-on dope that you both are taking each other’s non-existent last names.


I got nothing but love for you both.


I could teach you
but I'd have to charge

3 Comments:

Blogger Max said...

MVB, you are dope as shit, but I'm confused by this dead prez/The Dead Prez shit.

Are you using the phrase "dead prez" to refer to yourself? By "The Dead Prez" do you really mean dead prez, the best hip-hop group not dead or "retired"? Is The Dead Prez something totally different? Help me out here.

3:27 AM  
Blogger President Martin Van Buren said...

Hell yeah.

don't ask me to wash dishes, I'm droppin' those bitches.

10:38 PM  
Blogger Oh Ohio House Cleaning said...

Prodigious blog. Loved it so much I went to it
again! Just go online and search for blogs that are
worth the value as yours.
Search for my ms mississippi house cleaning blog, please!

4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home