The Wit & Wisdom of Martin VanBuren

Numerically, the 8th President. Objectively, the best ruler in the history of man.

February 02, 2005

Russel Simmons Def Animal Abuse Hotline

I don't really shop for furs, just fine Corinthian leather.The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty of Animals has recruited hip-hop impresario Russell Simmons to promote a new toll-free hotline for New Yorkers to report abuse of animals.


Reached for comment while fur shopping for his hot Asian wife, Simmon's noted, "there is nothing cool about being cruel to animals. They have no choice or voice."


Don't make a stink, it's just a mink... that's my fur slogan.Simmon's continued, "And if I have to explain to one more of you damn reporters that this isn't a hotline for the abuse of deaf animals, but a def animal abuse hotline, I will kill one of your children. That's how strongly I feel about def animal abuse."


Continuing to beat the proverbial dead horse Simmons noted, "Don't make me kill your children."


That's the way it is, so stay the hell back
We're causin hard times, for sucker MC's
Cause they don't make no songs like these
PERIOD!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ne Nebraska House Cleaning said...

Charming blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! When I get the time I look for blog like
this one.
My nj new jersey house cleaning blog, is something you need to peep out!

11:42 AM  
Anonymous affiliate program said...

Happy Money Making Famous Quotes.... Waste your money and your only out your money,but waste your time and your out part of your life... Michael Leoboeuf

Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten dollar hair cut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair... Sam Ewing

If You Find a need to become part of the affiliate program so you make a few extra bucks.. go to http://7day2success.com/ ....affiliate program...affiliate program....

Live a better life today..

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home